Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yellow Tag Copy Cat

Do they make parental controls for those of us that spend way too much money shopping online? I seriously need to see a "this website is restricted" pop-up every time I type in forever21.com. Because I don't have such a restriction I can currently awaiting two orders to be delivered to my door. I do give myself props because I shopped the Yellow Tag deals and scored five sweaters, two pairs or earrings and a belt for just $61. Yes, I am currently patting myself on the back. Two of the sweaters are Christmas presents for my mom and the other three will find a nice warm home in my closet. Below are the sweaters I bought along with the looks I plan to copy...


to copy...



...Pam Anderson...who normally looks a hot mess she pulls this look off well. The tan sweater looks fab with the cream scarf and a little Goyard never hurts. (the pic size sucks...its the largest size I could save)



to copy...




...Victoria Beckham who looks amazballs chic. I will probably substitute the heels for clogs or boots but none-the-less I loves it.



this is not quite the same sweater I ordered but it gives the jist to copy...




...Rachel Bilson. This look will be copied head to toe. Love. it. all.

No comments:

Post a Comment